Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Walking through the doors is the first step

The name of the game for me is Accountability or as I like to call it the "A Factor." I still have not figured to out after being in this body for 33 years, why I can't just be accountable to myself and be successful. All I have figured out that it must be my sign or in my wiring that I need people around me in order for me to be accountable and to be successful on this journey. I have faced the music and can't wait to become a lifetime member of Weight Watchers since it is something I will always need. It is my addiction recovery program!!

Weight Watchers and I are a good match. Kinda like a fine wine and an aged cheese!! It brings the A Factor!! I still journal everyday and still weigh and measure. But if I want that wine and cheese, I can have it as long as it is accounted for!!

This program totally works if you work it how it is intended to be worked. There are 2 plans that you can follow: Core or Flex. I'm not sure that I could ever do Core since it is totally about listening to your body's needs in the hunger department and eating wholesome foods. I would talk myself into eating when I was satisfied. I love the Flex plan!! It gives me a stopping point. Zero points equals the hatch is closed. I have also learned that there is not a 3rd plan called the "Beth Plan". The program will not work if I start freestyling!!

No comments: