Tuesday, August 7, 2007

My New Clothing Goal

I have found my new I'm going to get in this goal!! The next size 18 Tommy Hilfiger Jeans in my life. By the way, my Tommy's are to big for me now!! I officially can shop for size 16 pants. I'm amazed considering I was shopping just a lil over a year ago at Pennigton's for size 5x/32W and having a hard time finding things that fit. I now can fit into 1 leg of those pants I bought a year ago.

But I'm so excited about my new goal. Over the weekend, I found a $25 silk dress at the Chinese Night Market in Chinatown. It is midnight blue and very ohhh lalaaaa!! Keep it mind it is made for the Asian women population who have alot smaller curves then me!! But I'm going to get into this dress!! I'm going to continue full steam ahead with my training schedule for the Okanagan Marathon and going to aquafit. But for the fall, belly dancing here I come and perhaps a couple of sessions with a personal trainer to start working on the body tone and loose skin.

Put in me in some strappy heels and this dress and BAM!! You have one fine looking chick!! I can picture it now!!!

No comments: