Monday, March 17, 2008

A day that will be in my history book forever

March 16, 2008 now has a big star on it!! And will hold a special milestone in the history of me and marks a first for me!!

It is the day that I reached my goal and am no longer obese or overweight. I'm just normal!! I can't remember there ever being a time in my life that I was at a normal healthy weight. Or EVER being able to feel my rib bones. Or EVER being a size 8. Or EVER having this much energy to enjoy what life has to throw at me!!

All I can say right now!! It feels AWESOME but I do know that the hard work for me has just begun!! But with the new found faith in me and my support system, I WILL BE AN OBESITY SURVIVOR!!

6 comments:

Squirrel and Hedgehog said...

Congratulations! You're an inspiration to us all.

Lisa aka water_nymph said...

I am so so soooo thrilled for you!!!!! Congratulations!!!!

xo

jellyarmsrme said...

Just popped by because I missed ya...and thought I'd tell ya...

You ARE awesome hon!! WTG!!!!!!!!!!! You have quite literally worked your ass (and more) off and every day, you gave it your all, stayed focused, stayed positive and cheered everyone else on to boot. You totally rock!!!!!!!!!! It's been an honour to watch you reach that goal and I KNOW you will maintain it...because you are amazing! :D

((((((((hugs))))))))))) and high fives!

Unknown said...

Beth

You have been my inspiration throughout my journey thus far. CONGRATS on making your goal and keep up the fantastic work.

You look AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for all you kind words of encouragement I read everyday.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If ossible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aparelho de DVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aparelho-dvd.blogspot.com. A hug.

Linz said...

Congrats, Beth! I am so proud of you!!!!!!!!

Thank you for being such an inspiration!!!! :)

- Linz (Linzfit from WW)